The goal of our trial is to demonstrate how Actus fits into your customers’ organizations.
Paperless Innovations’ Actus platform will now provide your Federal, State, Local and Education (SLED) prospective clients a 60 Day Actus Limited Trial Evaluation.
Actus is the only comprehensive solution available for compliance in government P-Card Programs. It brings commercial best practices to the public sector, optimized for government compliance with the consolidated OMB A-123 policy guidelines.
Paperless Innovations now offers a risk-free, no-obligation Trial Evaluation for your clients. These evaluations are in high demand, so we have set a limit of four Trial Evaluations each for our collaborators on a first come-first serve basis.
Your customers can try Actus with no obligation for up to 2 full monthly statement periods!
Benefits for P-Card Programs
Your clients can achieve regulatory compliance nirvana with Actus. Removing the fear, uncertainty and doubt of accidental violations of policy and law is the essence of achieving compliance nirvana. Achieving nirvana in regulatory, audit, and policy compliance is as easy as OMB A-123 – your clients can remove the risk of fraud, waste and abuse, without worry, with Actus.
Risk-Free Trial Evaluation
Try Actus with no obligation for up to 2 full Monthly Statement periods. A firm fixed price quote is provided and a P.O will be processed based on the number of authorized cardholders and accompanied Administrative Officers in the evaluation. Groups typically range in size from 10-50 participants. Actus Trial Evaluations are priced to remain under the Professional Services P-Card transaction limit of $2,500 per month. Paperless Innovations will gather your purchase card number for payment but will only run the credit card after written confirmation of service satisfaction each month of the Trial Evaluation. The Trial Evaluation is cancellable at any time.
Zero Trust Built In
Actus provides a secure method for accessing supplier information without exposing your client’s requestors and card holders to making purchases on the unsecured web. Actus enables PIV card authentication for all of your client’s users eliminating the need for multiple logins and passwords for accessing marketplaces or supplier websites. Accessing sources of supply through a secure, authenticated application has never been easier than with Actus.
The Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP®) provides a standardized approach to security authorizations for Cloud Service Offerings. The Actus listing on the FedRAMP Marketplace means your client’s department/agency does not need to conduct an independent assessment of the application’s cybersecurity readiness.
Eliminate Potential IG and GAO Findings
With its alignment to the consolidated OMB Circular A-123 Appendix B, you can find relief from creating P-Card Program Management from scratch. Highly configurable approval workflows makes it virtually impossible for card holders to make compliance mistakes even by accident. The assurance that your client’s program is running according to current and evolving standards means you can breathe easy when it comes time for IG and GAO audits.
Confident P-Card Program Compliance
Actus provides holistic automations for all aspects of the card program, including sourcing, obtaining proper approvals, auto-reconciliation, document and data management saving your client’s stakeholders a minimum of two days per month in compliance and audit prep activities. Everyone is happier when the program runs smoothly and takes less time from their day. Eliminate the guesswork and remove administrative burdens from card programs with Actus compliance and internal audit automations.
Total Audit Assurance
Actus performs internal audits of every transaction in real time upon upload of bank transaction data. Monthly, weekly or even daily internal audits can be run online at no extra charge from your client’s administrative console. Compliance with their audit checklist is built into the Actus workflows, data capture and document management, ensuring all of your client’s transactions will meet policy requirements. Card holders are alerted to close potential compliance gaps ensuring that a clean reconciliation statement will be reviewed online by their Administrative Officer. This removes the worry from you in your client’s oversight and management.
Four of your clients at a time can try Actus with no obligation for up to 2 full Monthly Statement periods (60 Days). The main goal for the Actus Trial Evaluation is to allow your clients to experience how our SaaS services provide extreme value to the government while meeting their needs for secure cloud based P-Card compliance automations, and to ultimately win their business in coordination with your company and the services you provide. This is a feature-limited Trial.
Standard Actus Features Included in the Trial Evaluation
Standard Actus Features Not Included in the Trial Evaluation
Potential candidates for Actus 60-Day Trial Evaluation can be vetted with the following guidelines:
- Client is a public sector entity (government, educational institution, or non-profit organization)
- Client can identify compliance issues in their P-Card Program (audit outcomes, IG Reports, and daily operational issues such as difficulty management requisition approvals are examples)
- Client has been familiarized with OMB Circular A-123 Appendix B, which outlines the management and performance parameters for P-Card Programs
- Client is a Citibank customer. Customers of other banks such as USBank will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Client is willing to provide P-Card Program information to Paperless Innovations for Trial Evaluation setup, including bank downloads, hierarchies, users, roles, custom data capture requirements, PIV connection data, and approval flows
- If planning to leverage our Amazon Business Integration, Client must have or be willing to create an Amazon Business account
- Client is able to identify card holders who will actively participate and provide feedback on application performance and operability. Larger numbers of card holders are considered on a case by case basis as appropriate for the opportunity
- Client is able to provide setup information within a 30 day time period
- Client understands that the Trial Evaluation is limited time and limited functionality for a 60 Day period to encompass two monthly reconciliation cycles
- Client is willing to supply a previous month’s data download from the bank for hierarchy mapping purposes
- Client can commit to downloading bank data on a weekly basis
- Client commits to meeting weekly with their Actus Project Manager during the Trial period
- Client has been informed of license purchase options:
- Direct purchase from Paperless Innovations via P-Card or Purchase Order
- Purchase from Carahsoft Technology Corp either open market or via a contract such as NASA SEWP, ITES, GSA, or NASPO
- AWS Marketplace by using available credits on their AWS account
How the Trial Evaluation Works
Paperless Innovations will work with you to provide a FedRAMP secured Trial Evaluation that includes sufficient features, processes, and platform capabilities needed to evaluate the Actus application for contract consideration.
Once you have identified a potential Trial Evaluation candidate:
- Ask client to identify the top three concerns with their P-Card Program
- Engage Paperless Innovations to provide a demo of the full-featured Actus application. Paperless Innovations will highlight solutions to the identified problems. Trial Evaluation will be the call to action during the demo meeting
- If client agrees to consider a Trial Evaluation, provide the client with the Actus 60-Day Trial Overview
- Schedule Trial Evaluation Onboarding Call with client and Paperless Innovations
- Paperless Innovations assigns a Project Manager from internal staff
- During the Onboarding Call, Paperless Innovations gathers the information required to operate the trial: hierarchy, users, roles/permissions, approval workflows, and data reporting requirements
- Client gathers necessary information within 30 days of the Kickoff Call
- Paperless Innovations sets up hierarchies, roles, permissions, custom data fields, PIV data, and approval workflows. If planning to leverage our Amazon Business integration, Paperless will also help you set up the Punchout connection to the Amazon Business online store
- Paperless Innovations demonstrates the Trial Actus setup to the client
- Paperless Innovations assists the client with an internal communications plan for the trial
- Paperless Innovations sends invitations to the client’s Trial users
- Trial users will have access to the Trial Evaluation for 60 Days, which will include two full reconciliation statement periods
- Paperless Innovations seeks user feedback periodically during the Trial
- Client and Paperless Innovations meet weekly during the Trial
- At 30 days, Paperless Innovations will provide pricing information for full featured licenses and options for purchase
- By 45 days, client communicates go-forward decision: continue with the service by purchasing paid user licenses, or close the evaluation and retrieve their data before the Trial Evaluation is closed and deleted
Clients should be made aware of the following requirements before commencing a trial:
- Citibank is the preferred P-Card provider under GSA SmartPay 3. Other banks will be considered on a case by case basis
- Clients must be willing to provide data and information necessary to implement the Actus application for their Trial Evaluation. Information requirements include hierarchy, users, roles/permissions, approval workflows, PIV connectivity data, and any custom field requirements for data and reporting
- Clients must be willing to meet with the Actus Project Manager weekly, and attend Onboarding Call and Trial Eval demo once setup is complete
- Clients must be willing to provide feedback to Paperless Innovations regarding how the Trial Evaluation is progressing
- Trial Evaluation is feature-limited and time-limited to 60 Days. Options for full license purchase will be provided to the client during the Trial Evaluation
- Clients who opt to purchase full Actus licenses after the Trial Evaluation will maintain all Trial data and users in a cutover within the application
- Clients who opt not to purchase full Actus licenses after the Trial Evaluation will be given an off-boarding time period to download their data from Actus prior to the deletion of the Trial data