Actus delivers labor and materials cost savings to organizations of all sizes in both the public and private sector.
Labor cost savings.
Although job titles may vary, the functional roles of each organization’s procure-to-pay programs are similar.
In a sample of 500 purchasing agents in a given organization, thousands would be spending time on procurement processing, oversight, approval, and audit preparation.
- Manual tasks that can be automated: 16 hours per user, per month
- Over 115,200 hours spent annually
- Annual workforce labor expense for manual tasks: $5,933,952
Materials cost savings.
Document lifecycle expenses include document creation, printing, copying, storage, retrieval, and destruction. While paper use varies widely by role within a procurement program, buyers alone generate on average 3-5 pages of content per transaction for their statement packets. During peak purchasing times, an agent will generate 150 transactions in a single month—resulting in a 600-page reconciliation report!
- 3-5 pages per transaction at $4.82 per page
- Monthly cost per cardholder: $150.39
- Annual organizational paper cost: $1,082,808